After a few seconds electricity flowed! into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud. His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival. Cell phones are a very useful modern inventi! on.
However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death. Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!
BERHATI-HATILAH SELALU, ADA KEBAIKAN DAN KEBURUKANNYA!!!!